Wednesday, September 1, 2010

do we need a l..o..v..e ?

love u..love u not..love u..love u not


ha ha ha.... sound silly am i??? yeah....i feel like it's a silly entry for me...why? u were asking me why?... hurmm... because...im not always telling people around me about my feelings...especially the one that we called it l.o.v.e..i alwas mention about him...but only..what he do...what he looks like..what he often to do...bla bla bla... and you guys wanna know this??? he he he he....  (blushing while trying to type this entry atcually) .... i just want to share this ... 30.08.2010 is the date of our anniversary....he he he..yeah! and i forgot about our fourth anniversary..kihkihkih.....


Wondering, is that mean that he is not the one for me?? or we are not suppose to be together? and we are wasting our time to still being in love for each other??? wait........ do i love him? sounds like im confused rite? ha ha ha..... Dear Allah, gave me the one that u has choose to be with me..i dun want to be hurt or hurting the other heart...being in love can be so painfull..no pain killer can swap that pain...

peewit!!
wish that he will love me until my last breath

Hopefully, nest year...i dont forget our anniversary again...coz i know that hi will  never remember it.....(sbb dia slalu pesan yg keja aku nih tolong ingtkan dia apa yg dia lupa..bz sgt la konon...)


No comments: